ServiceMaster Restoration by Redbird DRS
We stand by our word and our customers.
We believe in doing things the right way, the first time. We are environmentally friendly in our restoration efforts and are compliant with industry-specific relevant regulations such as those put forward by the EPA and OSHA. With more than 20 years of combined experience, we can handle all types of water and fire restoration jobs, as well as mold remediation and reconstruction services for residential and commercial properties.
Since its founding in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster has stood by its word and its customers. As a result, it has grown into a world-class company comprised of a family of brands providing residential and commercial services to five million customers in the past year alone. Our industry-leading brands offer essential services including termite and pest control, home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning, and disaster restoration to more than 75,000 homes and businesses every day.
We are the industry's "go-to" advisor.
- FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION - clean-up of damage left behind by fire and smoke.
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION - removal of water or residue from leaks, spills, or floods caused by a variety of water-related issues.
- WEATHER DAMAGE RESTORATION - clean-up of damage caused by natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, and storms.
- SPECIALTY SERVICES - clean-up of special circumstance situations such as hoarding, trauma, crime scenes, and more.
- MOLD DAMAGE RESTORATION - clean-up of mold damage that can affect the structure of your home and your health.
- ODOR DAMAGE RESTORATION - clean-up of odors stemming from fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, mold damage, sewage, and biological sources.
- WEATHER DAMAGE RESTORATION - clean-up of large scale damage caused by natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, and storms affecting your property.
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION - removal of water or residue from broken pipes, plumbing leaks, spills, or floods caused by a variety of water-related issues that affect your business.
- SPECIALTY SERVICES - clean-up of special circumstance situations such as hoarding, reconstruction, vehicle damage, and more to help get your property back to normal.
- DATA AND ELECTRONIC RESTORATION - special techniques used to repair or clean up vital data and electronics you need for your operations.
- FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION - clean-up of damage left behind by fire and smoke to assure your business can get back to normal.
- SPECIALTY LARGE LOSS - on-site within two to four hours, no matter the type of disaster that occurs.
- PRE-LOSS PLANNING - planning for the worst threats that may affect your business in the future. By planning, we can find the best route for action if a disaster were to strike.
- MOLD DAMAGE RESTORATION - clean-up of mold damage that can affect the structure of your business and the health of the persons within your company.
What we do
With more than 60 years of experience, ServiceMaster Restoration by Redbird DRS receives one of the highest satisfaction scores in the industry by using developed proven processes for guiding customers through damage mitigation and restoration. Our team works shoulder-to-shoulder from assessment and mitigation through restoration while anticipating and navigating the unknown to confidently bring you and your property back to normal.