Mold Removal in Shopville Kentucky
We specialize in mold removal in Shopville, KY. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we're here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
For mold removal in Shopville Kentucky, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Redbird DRS at (502) 264-6700.
DON'T LET MOLD RUIN YOUR HOME AND HEALTH!
Mold is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home, it can be a major problem. We use infrared technology as part of the mold detection process and special chemicals to help remediate the mold and protect your home.
Mold Removal Services in Shopville Kentucky
Why is mold a problem?
Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on and can grow anywhere:
- HVAC system
- Furnishings and more
In your home, all molds have the potential to cause side effects:
- Breathing Difficulties
- Skin Irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Aggravation Of Asthma Symptoms
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
WhAT CAUSES MOLD?
Molds thrive in moist environments created by a flood, slow leak, broken pipe, or just high humidity. Without water mold, cannot grow. Mold also needs a food source, oxygen, and a temperature between 40 degrees and 100 degrees F.
How Does Mold Spread?
For molds to grow and reproduce, they only need an organic food source, such as cellulose, which is found in building materials such as wood and drywall.
Are There Any Warning Signs To Look For?
If there are dark spots on your ceiling, floors, or walls, this is a sure sign of mold growth. Musty odors and mildew are often signs that mold may be growing in your home. Respiratory and allergy symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, trouble breathing, and wheezing are a common indicator of mold growth as well. Also, high humidity levels such as condensation on glass and metal surfaces are a warning sign of mold.
The Special Challenges Of Mold
Despite what's readily known about mold, it remains the subject of a lot of confusion.
- Mold is an issue that can affect the health of your family and compromise the physical structure of your home
- Mold and mildew grow best in warm, damp and humid conditions
- Mold may never become visible since it can grow in the walls and under the floor
- If more than two days have passed, any wet materials will be affected by mold, even if it's not yet visible
- Whether you can see a problem or merely suspect its presence, only a professional can help identify the source and extent of the challenge
- Home remedies like bleach can cause more problems
Can I Get Rid Of Mold By Myself?
Doing it yourself is not recommended. At ServiceMaster Restoration by Redbird DRS, our experts have completed intensive mold remediation training as well as detailed instruction in the proper procedures for handling mold claims.
When disaster strikes, every minute that goes by makes the problem worse. Don't delay.