Residential Water Damage Restoration in Louisville, KY
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards. It can also cause expensive damage to your home's structure and furnishings and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restoration by Redbird DRS.
- Content & Document Drying
- Firefighting Damage
- Flooded Basement & Rising Water
- Burst & Leaking Pipes
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Appliance Ruptures & Leaks
- Roof Leaks & Failures
WHAT IS WATER MITIGATION?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof, or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and costs.
What are the causes of water damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons.
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- Clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- Storms or floods
- Leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster.
- Our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs 24/7.
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say.