Residential Odor Damage Restoration in Louisville, KY
Odors stemming from fire and smoke damage, water and mold damage, sewage, and biological sources are invisible threats that can disrupt your life and your health. In particular, smoke and odor particles continue to be airborne many days after a fire has stopped. Whatever the root of the problem, we have the professional products, systems, and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors so you can breathe easy again.
Count on us to be at your side and on your side.
ODOR TREATMENT PROCESS
Sometimes, multiple treatments are necessary during the odor removal process. That’s why we meet with you and explain all the details upfront. In addition to providing step-by-step explanations throughout the process, we work closely with you to develop the best solution for you and your home.
OUR PROVEN ODOR REMOVAL TECHNIQUES
We use a range of advanced deodorization tools to eliminate odor from your home.
- Air scrubbers use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to remove odorous particles from the air, enhancing cleaning efficiency and clearing the air for safe breathing.
- Thermal fogging neutralizes odor, using a strong deodorizer that penetrates everywhere the smoke traveled.
- Ozone is an oxidizing agent produced by a portable ozone generator.
- OdorKlenz® technology contains a natural, effective deodorizing process that removes odors and air particulates using OdorKlenz-Air® cartridges in traditional air scrubbers.
- Hydroxyl Generators use hydroxyl radicals to eliminate odor from the surrounding areas.
OdorKlenz and OdorKlenz-Air are registered trademarks of NanoScale Corporation.
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster.
- Our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs 24/7.
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say.
WHAT CAUSES BAD ODORS IN YOUR HOME?
The odor removal experts at ServiceMaster Restoration by Redbird DRS are equipped to assess and safely eliminate smells.
FIRE AND SMOKE
In the case of a house fire, smoke, soot, and associated odors can linger long after the flames are extinguished. While you're trying to restore your home, you could be breathing nasty smoke particles into your lungs, in addition to dealing with the stench.
Smoke and soot residue from nearby wildfires can cause interior and exterior damage to your home, too. Wildfire smoke can easily seep into drywall, wood, and textiles. Fine, toxic soot can coat and damage a range of materials, leading to stains, residue, and permeating odors in addition to increased health risks.
WATER AND MOLD
Where there are pipes, there is always an opportunity for leakage, water damage, and mold growth. If you live in an area prone to natural flooding disasters like hurricanes, tidal swells, and tsunamis, you are also at high risk for water damage. Without immediate remediation, floods and leaks can damage the structure, foundation, and integrity of your home. Flooding can also cause a persistent mildew smell and can encourage the growth of pesky, sometimes dangerous mold spores.
SEWAGE AND BIOLOGICAL SOURCES
As you can imagine, sewage emits a particularly strong odor you don't want hanging around your home. When a sewage backup strikes, you want the bacteria-ridden waste material and its accompanying stench removed as soon as possible to prevent coming into contact with harmful pathogens.
These unsavory smells create an invisible threat with the ability to disrupt your life and negatively impact your health. At ServiceMaster Restoration by Redbird DRS, we have the professional products, systems, and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors and the contaminants that cause them so you can breathe easy again.
When disaster strikes, every minute that goes by makes the problem worse. Don't delay.